Thank you to storybookapothecary for nominating me for this gracious award! I’m glad my posts are reaching out to people and that you all have been following me! I always try to bring a bit of variety with bits of me here and there, so thanks for sticking with me through and through!
This award originated from Food Stories blog- check it out here.This award is for those who share “illuminating, informative blog content” and I’m honoured to be considered that, thanks again storybookapothecary !
One random fact about me: I watched 203 episodes of anime in 5 days last week.
I would like to nominate and promote these bloggers because they’re full of variety and ideas that I read and relate to:
- angel and things
- I’m not Skinny, But That Doesn’t mean I’m Fat
- My Lucite Dreams
- Anonymous Hedonist
- Love 212
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom.
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in their blog post.
4. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
5. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award. Many people indicate that they wish they could nominate more so please feel free to nominate all your favorites.
6. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).